For the Girls...Do you wear pantyhose?

I LOVE when the girls I'm dating wear pantyhose. I think it's so sexy. The girl I'm currently dating doesn't like wearing them though, because she said they are uncomfortable and make her feet sweaty. Do any of you wear pantyhose frequently? Are they uncomfortable? Do they make your feet sweaty? Do you wear them for your boyfriends? I'm so curious as a guy to hear your thoughts!

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• in the winter when I go out I like to wear skirts, but it's a little too cold for just skirts, so I wear pantyhose or fishnets

i like the way they look and feel, but they do make my feet a little sweatier than usual

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice! Do you usually wear them with heels, or do you wear another type of shoe? Are heels uncomfortable if your feet are sweaty from the pantyhose?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Did they feel silky? Do you love how they feel on your feet so silky

• 2mo

Do you like the way they feel on your feet so silky

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer showing off my legs, but I wear pantyhose sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, my legs like to be FREE. But I'd wear them occasionally if my boyfriend really liked it, it's no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't remember the last time I wore those. They did make my feet sweaty but they were never uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the insight! It's interesting, because she claims that they are uncomfortable mostly because they make her feet sweaty.

• Sometimes tights or thigh highs. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear thigh highs sometimes...lacey at the top, sheer black. They feel sexy. ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • I do if I have to.. but I'd rather show off my legs!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I wear them =] Usually under shorts, or else suspender tights for sexy time, if I'm with someone who likes it. I wear them enough, yeah. They're not uncomfortable at all - they make me feel colder than usual, I normally wear jeans, which are much warmer. Never make me sweaty. I don't really sweat though. I wore them for my last girlfriend, and she liked them, but it was more for us than her. They made me feel sexy and she liked me in them because of that more than anything, you know?

Not that I'm a girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • I completely agree. Girls do look really sexy with pantyhose on. I like thigh highs even better because they can stay on during sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy wearing them around the house when I'm alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • get her a real pair of quality hose, not dollar store crap, it covers half her body and in most case they spend the least money on that , no logic lol , get her to try wolford, she ll love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Even the sweaty foot bit. Although I prefer wearing fishnets.

0|1
    0|0