Which style do you prefer?

please say if you are a girl or a guy

thanks!

oh and the last pictures in each set is to show hair and makeup style

style 1: link

link

link

link

style 2: link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• 4th link in style1 for sure!

But seriously first link of style 2, its awesome, but it won't work for a place like Florida, which is where I live

It's my personal opinion that the girl that I like should not be plastered with all abercrombie or hollister all over her, that's like saying "Hey Abercrombie owns me" and that doesn't really show me who you are. Even if you think you look good.

What Guys Said 5

• style1 3rd link looks good to me...

lol I don't know though depends on the girl

and ima guy... how you doin? =P

• I'd say a mix, I don't know it's hard because I think a couple of links on the style 2 is just dressing like a dude and a couple of the first ones are just a bit too wonderland girlie for my taste.

I'd say an even mix of both.

• 2nd link from style 2

• Is neither an option? Because I pick neither.

• what do you like?

• Paul got it on the head.

• he just means he likes the tomboy. jeans and a t. though I'm just reiterating what paul said. just trying to make sure it gets through

• style 2

What Girls Said 7

• I like the 2nd link of style 2. I love vintage girlie stuff but I lean more towards the vintage part. That bowtie necklace rocks, btw!

• Wasn't a fan of the first link in style 1 but the rest was pretty good

I like the bottom half of the first link in style one.

Really though, it's your choice. As long as you like what you wear it doesn't matter too much what other people think. Have you checked out Gliks or Pacsun? They have some clothes that fit both those styles(: Have fun!

• Style 2 fo sho.

• Hmm both arekinda cute, a nice combo, but I like style 1 more than style 2 anyways.

• Style 1

• i'd say style #2

• neither.

link