What do you think about scarfs?

I despise scarfs. They're seriously all over now! Walk into any store and they have scarfs. I think they make most outfits look worse. Maybe it's just me, I like things more simple though! I would feel like a teacher wearing a scarf. I don't know. Do you like scarfs and why? Guys, what's your opinion on scarfs?

haha I live in Minnesota so I guess I don't notice the cold too much. Nice to know most people don't hate them like I do! Thanks for the opinions(:

Most Helpful Guy

• Ill wear one. A lot of women wear them, I think they can look stylish.

On another note their is an advertisement for AmazingWholesaleScarves in the box to the right of your question.

Ironic.

What Guys Said 5

• Nah I saw a dude with a light scarf on the other day(I think it's kind of rediculous in the summer), but from ap urely style point of vies, it made his outfit class!

Just depends, I love scarfs in the winter though, keeps me warm :)

• If my neck wants one, I give him one.

It's all up to him.

• I use one when it is cold. It suits some people better than others but generally I think it is a good accessory to add something extra to an outfit.

• I think scarfs can be cute. It doesn't fit most styles though.

• I wear scarfs all the time when it's nippy out.

i like em on girls too.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm pretty neutral about them, haha. Although I do really like circle scarfs.

• I like scarves. :D I have a bunch of crazy colored ones. Plus they can keep you warm, and be a fashion statement at the same time.

• i think some of them are cute. I have a tye dye one, a polka dot one, and a floral one.

• I like to dress simple so it's way complicated for me :D