Do you think guys should shave their mustaches?

I want to know if y'all girls think guys look better with or without their fuzzy mustaches. The reason I ask is because I have a young looking face with a light visible fuzzy mustache, but I still look young with it being visible, so I don't know if it actually needs to be there or not if you know what I mean. Anyways I would happy to know how you think of men with or without their mustaches. Also if you want you can give some input on goatees as well, because I have one of those too that hangs like an inch from my chin and is really fuzzy, so much that I like to grab it with my fingers and rub the fuzz between them because it has a nice unique feel to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not my manhood! Haha!

What Girls Said 2

• What, that creepy "high school mustache"? Like, just really light hair and nothing else? Those are pretty bad, haha, shave it. Even full mustaches are bad, though. Not a good look, generally.

• shave it.

• The way you say it make me laugh because you write it if you are commanding me to shave. Haha!

• i am hehe

What Guys Said 1

• The only reason to grow facial hair is because YOU like it.

• I didn't grow by choice. I just let it grow because it started, I thought it was cool and manly to have thick facial hair. However, I am a person that changes in style taste, so I started thinking about would I look better without it. Anyways I keeping it for now. But hell, even if I shaved it, probably would grow right back just as fast.