Girls, I'm just curious, do you always wear a bra?

Or are there times that you just go without, either because you don't need one, or because you just don't want one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much always in public I wear a bra or sportsbra unless its like a quit trip to the store or something. Sometimes I have gone without in a particular dress but that's not that often. At home, I don't usually wear it if I am like being comfy and never wear one to bed or in pjs.

What Girls Said 14

• I never sleep in one or wear one with my pajamas. During the day I almost always wear one, although I have a few shirts/dresses/outfits in which I can go braless, which I choose to do. It's more comfortable to go braless, but my boobs look much better with one.

• Meh I'm pretty flat-chested so I could possibly go with out, but I think they're comfortable so I don't try. o.o

• Not always, but most of the time yes..I personally find it more comfortable to not wear it at all, but it is not always possible.

• In public always, at home never unless people visit.

• There is not a day I go without wearing one for the most part.

• Always, even when I sleep. I just feel werid without one?

• In public, yes. It's just physically uncomfortable to walk around without any support, haha.

At home, I either wear a sports bra or nothing at all.

• I pretty much have to because they really bounce. lol But once in a while I go braless in a t-shirt just around the corner never the whole day.

• Always! It just feels wrong not to wear onee (in public)

• i always wear a bra but not when I go to sleep/ sometimes when I lounging around at home

• ALWAYS. Even to sleep (big boobs, bras keep them perky).

• yes unless I have a sweatshirt on and need food...then I'll go to the store quickly

• I have am a 34 G. I always wear a bra, gravity is my enemy. LOL I wear a cute wire bra in the day and a comfy sports bra to bed at night.

• i wish I could go without, but whenever I do I get dirty looks. I have big boobs and they are perky so people accuse me of having fake breasts when I don't wear bras and I get insecure when people give me those looks. so I pretty much always wear a bra to try and hide them.

What Guys Said 1