Can a guy shop for his girlfriend at Victoria's Secret?

Yeah, I just wanted to know if it would be creepy/sketchy if you saw a guy shopping at Victoria's Secret

Most Helpful Guy

• are you kidding me ? your woman would LOVE that you did something for her like that... as long as it's for her and not you ( I hate having to put that disclaimer , but with some of the freaks on here don't leave anything to chance,lol)...

and No you go in there and ask the store clerk to help you , giving her your girls size and taste and it's all good , as a matter of fact the clerks start looking at you as a Hot sexy manily man for doing something most guys don't because of stupid pride...

don't EVER allow fear to make your decisions for you !

What Girls Said 9

• Guys shop at lingerie stores for the girlfriends/wives all the time.

• Funny. When I first read your question I thought you meant something different. Made me laugh. I don't see why that is a big deal. As long as you aren't acting creepy, sniffing underwear, hiding behind racks so you can stare at the women shopping or working there, then all is good.

• Yeah, you can shop for your girlfriend...

Why not?!

xD

...it's even kinda funny how nerve wrecking guys find these situations... haha

• It depends on the guy... my friend and I were in Victorias Secret and a guy was in there with his girlfriend and he was just creepy he was touching all the panties and bras and asking the girls if they measure... it was odd. However, if you are not weird or creepy and you just ask the girls who work their for help then you should absolutely go there and buy her gift.

• Yes! I'm sure she'll be pleased =)

(Women love underwear/lingerie)

• No not at all I find it cute!

• no. you're buying it for a girl, you're not buying it for yourself

• of course! if you're a guy in there, people will most probably assume that you're shopping for your girlfriend. as long as you don't lurk in the corners being an actual creep

• Yes you can but don't be a creep about it

What Guys Said 2

• hell no its not creepy. I do it all the time. the women there love me even though I am always asking them to try the things on so I can make up my mind.

• A guy can shop for himself there if he wants to. Nobody asks questions

If you feel dodgy, buy online.