Guys, do you really like girls with wide hips?

Recently I went to get fitted for my prom dress and that's when I came to know my actual measurements, 36-29-40. I feel they're just too wide. Especially cause my waist doesn't correspond with my hips. I have a hard time finding clothes sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm jealoussss. I have the same hip measurement as you, but my waist-to-hip ratio isn't as impressive, so my hips look rather narrow. Also, I'm a bit chubby everywhere, except I DON'T have that nice layer of fat on the sides of my hips/butt and outer thighs that would make them look so much better [in my opinion]. My lower body is way more muscular and toned from years of soccer, but my hips are the only part of my body that I can actually say are kind of bony, and it's kind of irritating. I want a fat transfer! =P

What Guys Said 1

• All yall women need to stop worrying about what you look like so much. God made yall perfect.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea I feel you I'm 34-27-41 and feel bad when the dress don't fit right. But I don't really mind my hips, I mean it's my body type . And most guys usually likes it my baby loves it. So if I was you, I wouldn't complain your body measurement sound very hourglas.

• I may be biased, but I have 43" hips and it seems like guys like them :P