Colored contacts, your opinion?

I have dark brown eyes want to try a lighter color like green or blue cause I feel like this is more attractive. What do people think?

Thinking about using it only for clubbing, and events at night. Not on a daily basis.
Also I am dark skinned so I was thinking a Gary Dourdan or MichaelLealy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like brown eyes, mine are boring blue, but I wish they were a deep beautiful brown.

That being said, if you wanna try them, then go for it. Just make sure you observe proper hygiene with them and don't share them with your friends...conjunctivitus is naaaasty.

I wear contacts, but haven't tried colour ones yet. However my sister did and it took her a little bit to get used to them as they did darken her vision a little bit (she went for a dark blue).

As for people saying that its fake...well so is a ton of things like painting your nails, colouring your hair, make up and getting a tan when you're naturally pale. It doesn't matter, if its something you wanna try for fun then do it.

If you meet a guy while wearing them, and he decides he likes you, I'm doubtful its gonna be solely based on your eye colour.

• Oh...I totally thought the QA was a girl...sorry mate.

Total fail there.

But my original thought of going for it still stands lol.

What Girls Said 9

• doesn't matter. I have dated brown eyed or blue eyed guys, It's other things I tend to notice more , his personality and whether he 's worth my time.

I have dark eyes but I have a mixture. sometimes almost a yellow-orange when it's bright and a chocolate brown when it's dark out. yeah I KNOW I have strange eye color, but anyways, go for it if you want. I just think it might be redundant.

I want to personally try purple colored contacts out. just for fun, not to attract any guys though

• I would love to try coloured contacts, they seem so fun. However I would get a weird colour, like purple so people know they are fake on purpose. I agree with what was said below, I would want to look in your eyes. Brown eyes can be attractive too. Never mind the fact that eyes wouldn't be the only reason I would be attracted too...so changing them wouldn't matter as much. :)

• Then go for it :)

Although it might lead to something weird if you met a girl and knew her for more than a night =p

• It depends on the guys' skin tone because some colors look scary/creepy eventhough sometimes its his natural eye color...but id be mad to find out his eye color wasn't his natural color

• Natural is better

• It seems quite juvenile to me, but that is just MY opinion.

• Easy for you to say when you have such very clear eyes.

• I can't really tell

• Stupid.

What if a girl falls in love with your eyes and once you are in a relationship she sees you've ben practically lying to her all this time. I'd be kinda pissed...

• u know I use colored contact lenses my self. and actually I wear it in schools too, because I can not see anything with my glasses! my eyes are brown too, not so dark though. and I'm wearing a dark green lenses which usually people won't get that its not my real eyes. even when I'm telling them the truth sometimes they think I'm kidding!

while I use colored contact lenses myself, I don't like a boy who use a colored one! specially if its a very light and clear! (becoz boys don't need to be beautiful ! )

so as a suggestion from an expert( I think now I'm a expert after all these years wearing these), it would be fine in clubs and for nights, but don't go for a really light one. like light blue or even gray. they would look alittle bad on your eyes, because sometimes your real eyes' color would be appear from the center of the lenses and it would looks so bad and weird and artificial! so go for a dark one unless you want to try colors like purple or orange :D for having fun ;)

• nah. it's fake. I want to look into YOUR eyes, just as they are. dark brown eyes are very attractive :)

What Guys Said 0