What do you think about fingerless gloves?

perhaps black ones while wearing all black.where are good places to buy them or online sites?girls what do you think about guys who wear them?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think of them as I would soleless shoes, or lenseless eyeglasses.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• the music washed away all their hate,and society started advancing,every demographic,was,represented,It was a rainbow coalition of daaaancing

whoaaaaaoaaaaaoh !

EVERYONE WAS WEARING FINGERLESS GLOVES

whoaaaaaoaaaaaoh !

I saw a spanish guy doing the bartman...sorry it's just the Q made me INSTANTLY think of this,and the answer:i love them,very rocker-ish

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pair of them somewhere in my sock drawer now you mention it :S I love wearing them :D Ther funny :P I've never seen a ctual guy wearing them though, but I'm sure they look good on a guy :D As for where to buy them, I'm afraid I have nooo idea :) I don't do online shopping :D I'm sure there's plenty of good webbies for them though! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love em'.I wear them fom time to time myself.And I have guy friends who wearr them as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot topic sells them id think he's goth or emo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think they're important for cold jobs requiring high dexterity. I have used them for cannery work, cold storage jobs and for power-line maintenance.

I get mine locally at a place called the Mallory Co.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had some, they rocked, then it got winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy, I was going to get some.

0|0
    0|0