Guys: what's your take on girls with freckles, hot or not?

The question is above. Do you like freckles on a girl or not? Is there a specific amount. I have a light amount of freckles that kind of go away during winter, and come out during summer. what's your opinion of them? Or are there good and bad circumstances?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think freckles are amazing! Granted there are a few exceptions, then again the same applies for girls w/o freckles. Hot..

What Guys Said 2

• Freckles are awesome, though it seems a lot of people who actually have 'em, rather dislike them. Still I think they're quite cute a lot of the time, and depending on the placement, they can be cute or sexy. For example, I once was with a girl who had some minor freckles on her breasts but they blended with the rest of her skin quite nicely. I thought it looked kinda sexy.

My current girlfriend, on the other hand, has freckles across her cheek, just below her eyes. They're cute. I like them. She joked about them, telling me that when she was a kid, she noticed she had the same kind of freckles as a doll she owned. A light went off in her head and laughed "Meh heh heh, I have doll freckles.". I gotta agree. She's a beautiful woman too, with a great body, so she gets to be cute and sexy because of it.

Anyway girls with freckles, are neither here or there. It's fine. Their freckles are seldom a turn off, and they can add a lot of appeal to a her looks, but they aren't entirely "hot" or "not" either. So really in the end I guess it doesn't really matter. Still don't let things like your freckles let you down.

If by some chance some shallow idiot is turning down a girl like you because of something as stupid as that, then you're better off. You should never have to compromise who you are to get a man. Don't worry about freckles. You're fine. You look great as you are. So do try to remember that.

Good luck out there.

• I like them, they're cute.

What Girls Said 0