WORLD ORDER: What do you know about it?

We are being controlled by the governments, by the mass media. Almost everything seems to be a conspiracy. The elites, the rich, the presidents including Obama are all interested in the World ORder, one governance. They control everything: sterilization, making sure that 50,000 people die daily. They are doing NO good for the public as it's written in the Bill of Rights, in the Constitutions of the countries. Obama is owned by the "big guys' who are the Wall Street people who very much interested to have an endless flow of money. They don't give S*** about you! I know how this all sounds, but it's all TRUE! So what can we do about it?! Is it too late?What

Most Helpful Guy

• have you heard of the bilderburg group I think you would like to know what that is look it up it your mind

What Guys Said 9

• You so wrong! It's aliens I tell you! And Bigfoot!

Also: santa's a conspiracy!

.. Also.. proof or gtfo

• lol and your sources?

let me guess, Youtube. because that's always reliable.

• I heard it was these shapeshifting green reptile aliens that are behind it all! OMG WATCH OUT THERE IS ONE RIGHT BEHIND YOU! OMG!

• This is why we need to option to rate comments from -5 to 5 instead of just 1 to 5.

• The making people die bit's kinda harsh but kinda funny. How could that even be suggested.

Hmm, they may have a limited form of control, I dno.

I don't feel controlled.

• Well they are not doing anything to prevent the starvation of people in Africa...so don't you think in some way they are interested in that?! The minimization of population kind of a thing.

• No, it isn't easy to feed a continent. If people give their money away their power to make more money goes away too. It's sad, but we can't just stop it, we have to change it over time.

• If fixing problems was as easy as throwing money and food at it, the Vietnam War would have gone much differently. Seriously, just because something isn't working according to grade school logic doesn't mean nothing is being done.

• it's something in the air! hold your breath!

• Only what they want us to know...

• With freedom comes responsibility...responsibility to keep watch and c that politicians, and particularly media, are not allowed to trash our constitution.

• proof or gtfo

What Girls Said 2

• The control they have is extremely limited and if they didn't give a sh*t they wouldn't try to institute programs that helped us. They also wouldn't fund public schooling, or have standards for restaurants and hospitals and the like.

They could always do more to help but you're exaggerating a lot of points. Not to mention the government doesn't ensure people die, that's just a ridiculous overstatement of what ever the point you're trying to make was.

Stop listening to crazy people on youtube.

• if what you claim is actually happening, which I doubt. But really why care? you are going to die in the end :P of course the governments and the fat cats don't care about you personally why would they?