What's so hot about a belly button ring?

Just wondering, according especially to you guys out there! (I'll never get one; I'm honestly curious)

Just to throw my two cents in there: It's not even that I think they're disgusting. Besides earrings, they're the only piercing I can even bear to look at. But do you want to be an 80-year-old woman with a belly button piercing (or hole from the piercing)? Is it sexy then? Is it really worth destroying your body over?

I have basically the same opinion with tattoos, except for the fact that I just think tattoos look bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I don't find them any more or less attractive than the girl already is. I feel that way about most piercings and tattoos. A woman's body can already be perfect naturally, I don't see the value in messing with it.

What Guys Said 3

• Not my joke but,

Belly button peircings are not sexy, men only find them sexy as it reminds them of a staple in the middle of a p*rn mag

• Idon't know a single guy who likes those piercings. It's a girl thing.

• nothing

What Girls Said 3

• Not all guys find them hot. My boyfriend thinks they're disgusting.

• my teenage daughter wants one, I put her off for two years and told her we'd talk about it again then. I don't like them but she thinks they're super cute RME lol

• I have one but I honestly didn't get one to make guys think I'm any hotter or anything. I just like the look of them, but in saying that I don't go flaunting it either. I definitiely plan on taking it out loooong before I'm 80 though.