Thoughts on sweatpants?

I only wear them when I'm on my period .. other than that, I think it kinda looks sloppy.. guys, do you think it looks good on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only wear them to the gym or to bed. Honestly I think a woman can still look sexy in sweatpants. Most sweatpants still compliment a womans figure.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes, yeah.

It leaves quite a bit to the imagination, well, apart from the arse, that's generally quite a obvious. (I'm not complaining)

• They can be sexy at for a night at home but not out of the house.

• Like these? link

Looks good to me.

What Girls Said 5

• Ill wear the stylish sweats when I work out or am lounging around the house. I have comfortable jeans that are cute, so sweats being comfy isn't really an excuse to wear them to school or out and about.

• but its more comfy to wear them during my period so I won't have to worry about getting stains on my ass plus I'll be more comfy.

• Why not try tampons. They aren't that big of a deal. Plus, with that and a panty liner you shouldn't have a problem. If you can see your pad through your jeans, you are either wearing straight spandex or your jeans are too tight. You cannot see your pad, even though you can feel it, you can't see it.

• well I usually wear skinny jeans, but their not TOO tight, but their tight. but it looks kinda like lumpy around my butt, even when I wear yoga pants. and I'm too paranoid to wear jeans on my period anyway.. and I don't like tampons at all. pads are way better, for me.

• I have a loving relationship with sweatpants. They're just so warm and comfy. Although, I tend to only wear them when I'm at home or working out. :)

• I haven't worn sweatpants since I was 12.

But if they're nice loose leg ones, not the sort that have ankle elastic, or a bunched up waistband, then they can look OK for doing casual stuff around the house or doing exercise.

• I love sweats so much

• there super comfy but I only wear them around the house.