Do you find mustaches or beards attractive?

do you find mustaches or beards attractive? is it a major turn on or turn off? i am serious. how about muttonchopss?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the guy. Some men look 10000000x sexier with facial hair than clean shaven. Others can't wear a beard for the life of them. The guys who grow it out, and there's not much there to grow, for example. If you can count how many individual hairs are on his face, the beard failed.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Not gunna lie, I quite like a bit of a beard. Not long enough to brush or plait, but long enough to thoughtfully rub when you're deep in thought. On guys, I mean, obviously I unfortunately do not have a beard that I can thoughtfully rub or indeed comb and plait.

• it depends on the guys cause some guys can pull it off others should juss give it up lol

• mustaches - I could live without them

beards - yes if its just a little on the chin

muttonchops - hell no

• not like a full on beard but I like some :D no mustache tho...and only on guys

• on girls...?