How do I comment on his pro pic?

So this guy and I flirt alot, but we Haven't really talked in awhile.(so we've lost touch).Ive noticed he changed his profile picture on fb and he looks gorgeous ! How do I comment on this guy's profile pic without being too much. lol I was just gnna say he looked cute with a winky face and with his petname I have for him...but I don't want his guy friends making fun..ya kno.but I want him to kno that I notice too.

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• who cares what his guys think or say theyll stay stuff regardless of what you say...they may not. most guys don't care bout that sh*te. anyway just be like "damn I hardly noticed you...you been working out" if its working out or if its his face or whatever. just be like hardly recordginized you its been awhile...you look really nice. how many gfs do you have or you been fighting the girls off haven't u. that should make him happy . something funny something sarcastic should do it. since you didn't specify what about him looks good its hard to give you a more specific answer.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• dont call him a pet name, just tell him he looks cute. That'll be something for him to brag about

0|0
    0|0
  • (looking gorgeous there hottie,lol) speak your mind !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.