Girls would you be turned off if a guy was good looking but awkward?

would it be a turn off if a guy was good looking but awkward in social situations? but not with you only other people

81

Most Helpful Girl

• Not If you really liked me, I would think it kinda' funny, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, in fact I would trust you to become more confident within time, because I like/love you, I don't need you to change, and I like you for who you are, not how you act (mostly, if it's not outrageous to the point of hurting anybody), and as long as you're a nice person and good to me I couldn't care less. :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• personally as long as you can talk to me and not be awkward and handle me being weird its totally fine

• What makes you think you're not awkward with her? Chances are if your awkward with everyone, your awkward with everyone. And for me, IF a guy was relatively normal with me, but awkward around everyone else. Yes, it would be a turn off.

• Some people don't do well with groups or new people.

• When I was younger and had not gone through the socialization process called "college" I could have great conversations 1 on 1 but in a large group of people I didn't know: f***ing awkward.

• No, because that makes two of us.

• No, awkwardness is cute. I love flaws like that.

• not at all, in fact I d find that cute.

• no not at all truthfully I kinda find it atractive if a guy is shy or awkward when it comes to talking to me but I don't know why its I just do

• sometimes I think its kinda cute.

What Guys Said 1