Cross-dress fashion question

Ok, so in getting ready for Rocky Horror, I was thinking about borrowing a skirt from my friend. I go to try it on and it's too big for me. by about 2-3 inches. All of a sudden, my friend gets mad at me. Why? First of all, I'm a guy, second, I'm vegan, third, I exercise; so of course I'm going to have smaller hips and a smaller waist. Why did she get mad when her skirt was too big on me? I just thought I'd ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• She was probably expecting it to be too small for you and now she's upset that she's larger than a guy. Just don't mention it again and let her sort it out on her own. She'll cry to her girl friends and they'll help console her. You need to pretend like you didn't notice that she's bigger than you are.

What Girls Said 4

• No girl is going to like her clothes being too big for a guy. Even if he is a skinny, vegan dude, it's still an unpleasant experience.

• She's probably just self conscious about it. I know I would be if a guy tried on my clothes and they were too big. But guys do tend to have smaller waist lines, and vegans have a hard time keeping their weight up, I know I do. so really your friend just needs comforting, tell her she's great the way she is, and she'll be just fine.

• I don't know she might be PMSing. It's only fair you have smaller hips being that you're a dude and not made for childbirth. Don't take it too seriously, she should get over it. because if she doesn't, she's weird. Haha.

• because there is pressure for girls to be pretty and THIN and I think girls expect that boys should be bigger than girls are because of muscles and they way they're built

What Guys Said 1

• You just explained the reason in your question. it doesn't matter if you're a boy, vegan, or exercise, most girls are still going to be self-conscious about something like that.