Whats your favorite fast food restaurant? and why what is so good about it??

I love carols junior, berger king, KFC and checkers that's it

and I can't stand Macdonald's, windy's, Taco bell .

Oh and Arbey's after having a bad experience with them and there nasty horsey sauce! :( Ewwww

Updates:
Oh, and I love subway I can believe I forgot about that one!? lol

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• In-N-Out Burger

If you've never heard of it, that's because it's only in select cities in Nevada, Arizona, and California.

If you're ever on vacation and come across one, I highly encourage you to eat there. They have the best burgers I've ever tasted.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea, I have never heard of it before, so like what is so good about there burgers if I may ask? :)

• Show All
    • Me too. And now that I live in Boston, I miss them so much. I eat there three times a week whenever I visit home.

• awww, well hopefully you will get the chance to eat there again soon! :)

What Guys Said 6

• del taco and fatburger kick ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm Subway. I no longer eat greasy foods or places like Mcdonalds. Arby's is good once in a while though. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sonic burger. Love their new york & chicago style hot dogs.

Whataburger is good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Subway & Hungry Jacks

0|0
    0|0
  • White Castle. As a BurgerShack employee.. just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers, with those little itty bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me wanna burn this motherf***er down. Come on Pookie lets burn this MOTHERF***ER DOWN!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Taco Bell and Wendy's. Subway's pretty good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really eat fast food, but I guess Subway is unhealthy enough to count, so they're my favourite. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yea I completely forgot about subway!? man I love subway! lol, nummers that does sound good

• I love the meatball marinara. :B With a chocolate cookie for dessert!

• I love black forest ham with all the veggies and provlon cheese and some mayo and red wine vinegarat ! :P that's sounds so good right now I'm getting hungry lol

• I personally like Taco Bell and Arby's (their Italian sub is amazing). Subway is good but I hardly ever have it.

Almost every other fast food place makes me physically feel like crap afterward... something about that burger meat, maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love taco bell and subway, and just about any pizza place. Chik-Fil-A, Sheetz, McDonalds... ha ha I pretty much love them all, I am a fat girl at heart :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Subway!

McDonald's

Pizza Hut

KFC

0|0
    0|0
  • Buger King and anything that has tacos<3

0|0
    0|0
  • burger king