What make girls attractive to you?

Guys, I'm curious as to what things girls do, say, wear, look, act, etc etc to make them appealing to you and make you want to talk to them and get to know them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's different from guy to guy. As for me, the first thing that hooks me is a girl's smile and eyes...I've said before that I'm a damned sucker for a girl with gorgeous eyes and a cute smile. But the main driving point is the girl's personality. She has to be fun to be with, lively, ya know? But, like I said, this is just me. Some guys like different things.

Note to you: prepare for some guys to say things like "I like t*ts and ass" and other crap like that. Just a warning.

What Guys Said 3

• all guys are different but most all guys like a cute girl with a nice smile, nice body, smart. I like tomboys so cuties that woulndt mind playing baskeyball or something.

• I like all classy gals; who are also down to earth.

Being pretty and fit helps. I like girls who take care of themselves. On that note; I like girls who fill out spandexnor yoga clothes in a sexy way!

• If they know how to safely operate a firearm.

What Girls Said 0