Total honesty (Girls Only)

you girls want us guys to be totally honest with you, but when we are honest with you, you get mad at us. Why? If you want total honesty why get mad at us? Just like when you ask us if the dress your wearing makes you look fat? You want us to say no of course not, but if we were total honestly with you we would say yes it does make you look fat, you cow!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, as from what I've learned over the years, I think when most men try to be honest, they are pretty much brutal. There's a way to be respectful, thoughtful, and easy when expressing this honesty. Like instead of a guy saying, "Yes it does make you look fat, you cow", you could say instead "The way the dress fits, it doesn't flatter your figure good". Something simpler and that won't cause hurt feelings. Basically, be honest, but express that honesty in a way that doesn't cause any hurt feelings, if it's negative honesty.

What Girls Said 6

• Nahh mate. It doesn't work like that for all women. Mostly just the clingy, low self esteem types.

Me, I am a woman who realizes that men tell lies sometimes and on occasions it's difficult to figure out the truth. But I just pray that I will find a man who feels like he can talk to me in confidence.

And also, why would you dating a girl who you think is a fat cow? Unless that's your 'thing'

• Stop generalizing.

I've never said I wanted that.

• There is honesty and then there is being rude. Do you see the difference? You can be honest and not rude. You can tell her, that dress doesn't do you justice, babe, try another one that makes your eyes beautiful. Or try the one I love you in. You do not have to be rude. If you actually try to be nice and put some thought into it, you can be honest, helpful and polite.

• Why don't you try an example that actually means something & hasn't been used a thousand times. like hey honey I just had sex with the neighbor. or hey, I'm really scared of x why z. or I'm really uncomfortable & confused.

r you honest about things that are hard for YOU, not just things that are fun to say. like- you look fat. & not all women are fat. so you need another example. you have none because your full of it.

when were you honest about something about YOU.

• Lie when needed!(: haha

• That's why they call it brutal honesty. Just pretend you didn't hear the question.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like the women you know want honesty so long as its what they want to hear. they are dumb, like most other women.

• No, we want honesty and manners. It may be a difficult concept for some to grasp, but try.

• no that's a simple concept, one wich I live by. unfortunatly most women arnt truly capable of this. its sad really.