I always catch a girls looking at me. Why do girls do that?

I mean I try to not stand out too much and I wear nice cloves yet I get stared at and whispered about and laughed at? it really annoys .

Most Helpful Girl

• your grammar sucks.

as for the Q:1. they're making fun of you

2.they think you're cute

could be either one of those

• well I'm published and I'm careless and can't help it but I don't have bad grammar.

• Well your question has a lot of mistakes,and you're asking us to judge you (you want to know why they're laughing at you) so I draw my conclusion from what's offered-that conclusion is-your grammar sucks.

• but that not logical because you can hear or see my finished poems or writing.

What Girls Said 4

• laughed at ! they are making fun of you

• Well, is the picture on your profile? Cause if it is you're cute(: and don't let it annoy you. Because us girls look for cute guyys and laugh, and all. Its just what we do.

• add me as A frend ,I like your answerers I'll follow you but your anonymouse besides I'll have judge all my pics not just one.

• I think you mean clothes, not cloves. And it whispered, not wispeared. It also would not hurt to brush up on your grammar.

I do apologize for correcting your spelling and such, but if you want to impress any girl, you have to be able to know how to talk properly.

• depend on who but I've actually published poetry in the top literary magazines in the us

pretty impressive wouldn't you say? besides I lot females can't spell

• my pont is that I make fast and careless mistakes like everybody but please a bigger deal.

• you can only get away with it in poetry if you know what you are doing lol

• Girls tend to giggle around guys. Its immature I know but its something we do when were nervous. So its not necessarely a bad thing. You're probably a good looking guy and they were merely checking you out.

What Guys Said 4