Is there something to a guy's boxers? A hidden message perhaps?

I always wondered if a guy is saying something about himself in the choice of boxers he wears. I've noticed that there is huge differences in terms of the guys I've gone out with. Plaid, Simpsons, Plain black, I'm just curious, the design/ colour and patterns.hmmm what do they all mean? Like if a guy wears plaid, is he plain and boring. If a guy wears black, is he dark and mysterious? If you, a guy, really really loved a girl, would you put her name like in stitching on them? hmm would love to hear your answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it means too much since by the time anyone sees those their minds are pretty made up about what happens next, right? Unless they are wearing sag clothes where you see them all the time without anything intimate going on.

What Guys Said 3

• LOL, I guess maybe if I was that stuck on a girl I would. I've had girls of mine buy black ones for me before cause they wanted to see me in em.? So I don't know not really IDK. I'd say there's probably less to it than you think. Honestly the toons ones are just for kicks least I think as a guy? No specific reason I'd say. Plaid? Probably got em for x-mas who knows. Maybe it just wasn't their own choice. Or maybe they like plaid who knows. Can't say I'm a huge fan of plaid. I guess it just depends on the guy's likes and stuff kinda like girls and their thongs/panties etc. Just whatever floats your boat ya know?

• To be honest when I buy boxers I'm not concerned with the color at all. I buy miscellaneous packages of them, usually hanes cause theyre the most comfy. Yeah, as long as its hanes boxers I just grab them off the shelf without looking at the color at all.

• Thanks for your answer. hmmm. That is interesting. I wonder if girls pay more attention to buying underwear then, I think it's true. ;)

• I wonder if they colour match to their outfit..idk their hair? hmmmmm ;*)

• I've never given choice of underwear that much thought, ever. I go for functionality and nothing else if it's not going to be on display, end even then I give what I'm wearing little to no thought.

I have simpsons boxers, and just like a t shirt, I wear them because I like the simpsons and founf the boxers to be funny, though I only wear them to bed.

What Girls Said 3

• i think it's like girls picking underwear. you just pick what's attractive to you or goes with an outfit more. like boxer briefs or briefs with tighter pants (like a girl would wear seamless underwear or a thong with a form fitting dress.)

• I assume the guy with the cartoon boxers might be more out there than the plaid or black boxers guy. But idk.

• I would assume its the same way as girls picking out underwear. I but underwear with things that I like on it or colors that I like. If a guy likes the color black he will get black boxers. If he likes the Simpsons he will get Simpsons boxers.