Why are you guys so attracted to older women?

What is the deal with the cougars? What do you guys find so irresistible about older women? I don't mind it at all. Something to look forward to. Lol just want to hear your thoughts on that .

Update: by definition cougars are women in their forties and still very attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• simply because of 2 things... 1. older ladies don't play too many games with guys as most young women do 2. it's always been a fantasy for guys, banging a very attractive older woman

What Guys Said 4

• I find older women's maturity very attractive... The fact that *even* beautiful older women in their mid-20's or so, at the youngest, have acknowledged my presence, and that I feel I can actually talk to them openly, without feeling looked down upon, and make them genuinely smile or laugh...

It does wonders. lol

• I always thought it was the other way around, with women wanting older guys. Anyway, the oldest I would date is 23 (I'm19). Pretty much 4 years older and 4 years younger would be my maximum and minimum.

• It is true as well . But as women get older they become more interested in younger guys and that interest is evidently quite mutual. From what I've heard and seen. Crazy huh?

• Just answered this Q coming from an older women saying she is being chased by young men. The main reason is that its a taboo. Sure it has lost some of its luster recently but still.

• I'm not attracted to cougars. I like women younger than myself, like most guys do.

What Girls Said 0