What style do guys like?

I'm a girl, and I listen to heavy metal music. But apparently I dress like an emo, so I need to know how to dress more girly? and what style are guys attracted to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys (and girls) are generally attracted to someone that has a similar style to themselves. So, the first thing to do is figure out what style YOU like and enjoy. If you like heavy mental music and dressing like an "emo" then go for it! You will meet guys that like you because that's your style.

As soon as you start changing who you are to try and seem more "attractive" to the opposite gender you start down a slippery slope. You're likely to wind up unhappy and in a relationship built on lies.

What Guys Said 2

• Not a fan of the emo look pesonally. If you want to turn heads I love when girls wear a sexy pair of clean looking jeans with a halter top. gotta wear a halter top especially with nice weather. Wear sandals or high heels with it and smell nice. Most guys like this look too almost impossible to mess up too. good luck

• Every guy is attracted to different things. There's not one specific style that every guy likes.

Personally, I prefer an intelligent, funny, cute, and somewhat feminine girl. I can't stand bubbly girls who blab about random topics, and yet, I don't like it if the girl acts way too mature.

I think some emo-looking girls look cute, but I don't find them very approachable. Emo girls have this edgy look that makes me think twice before talking to her. If you were to meet a guy like me, I would suggest looking a little more like a girl (maybe switch out some of your makeup and black clothing). Don't go full-out pink though because then I would feel like I'm hitting on a middle-schooler.

What Girls Said 1

• *high five* yay for heavy metal, I listen to it to but I dress quite girly. Honestly just dress how you want to a good guy will be attracted to you just how you are.