Dark eyes or dark lips?

'dark lips' - link

'dark eyes' - link

Which one of these do you find more natural?

Which one do you find more seductive and sensual?

Girls - which one do you go for more often?

You choose which one you find more attractive and for what reason!

• 'Dark' lips
  • 'Dark' eyes

Most Helpful Guy

• Both but not at the same time though. And if it's a date no dark lips please. Kisses don't need to taste chemically...

What Guys Said 4

• Dark eyes/eye liner.

It accentuates the eyes of a women. It looks mysterious and draws me in.

• I kinf dark eyes kinda' hot, but I don't care much for them. Not into dark lips at all.

• Neither, they don't look natural at all >.>

They kinda aren't appealing at all either :|

• Both pretty but would be better without any tbh. if I had to pick dark eyes.

What Girls Said 9

• I love that first lip color, the whole look in that picture is perfect, haha. I don't ever wear lipstick or anything though, especially not that dark. Cause I don't really have anywhere where it wouldn't look out of place, and it just doesn't look good on me, it's very hard to pull off. :/ But I really like the look of dark lips, on the right person it can be stunning. Dark eyes can look good too, but it just seems really common to me.

Neither are very natural, but that's kind of the point of them, I guess. Dark lips *can* be, if it's more of a berry color, or if the color in the pic was more sheer.

Personally I go for more of a dark eyes look, but I usually do more of a cat eye thing than a smokey eye.

• Which one of these do you find more natural?

Neither

Dark eyes reminds me of cateyes

which one do you go for more often?

Dark eyes

• Natural ? None

Seductive?Sensual? Eye

Me? None, I'm not a natural beauty but I don't put make up on

Which one? Eye

Why? I never liked dark lips on me .. I like it better when my eyes stand out

Which one should you go for? Are your eyes more appealing than your lips or are your lips more?

I think you should make what you think looks best stand out more :]

Hope I helped,

Nora xx

• I choose dark eyes. They're both really pretty, but dark lips remind me of Twilight, so I'd go with the eyes, tyvm.

• The lips look pretty in an artistic way, not very sexual maybe. The eyes look raunchy, maybe some guys find that attractive.

Both are unnatural, but the eyes picture is more common-looking.

I don't wear either, I have a fair complexion and hair-colour so both would be very unnatural and with the dark lipstick I would remind people a bit of a vampire. But if I had to choose, I would mind least looking like Rosalie Hale.

• Definitely the eyes. It makes them stand out more, I mean you can have dark eyes and a little color on the lips too, but not that much, and a nice lighter color would be far better anyways :)

• Both are sexy. But if I had to go with one...dark eyes, as I hate kissing girls wearing lipstick. Leaves marks, tastes bad and is a pain to wash off.

• dark lips sort of remind me of joker,so I'll go with dark eyes

• eyes def