Told my friend my secret?

i was drinking the other night with a friend and showed her my pink underwear and tights I was wearing, she took a picture of me on her phone and was giggling, now she calling me sissy and says that she can't wait to tell her friends so we can all go shopping, I've told her I only wear them for comfort and she just laugh and says they do suit me, she going out tonight and said she having a gilrs night out that I should be there when she talking to her friends, I'm worried she might say something what can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am confused, if you are a sissi,you're a guy, so then yes enjoy the humiliation, she is doing this to entertain you.

She probably will have you drop your pants down to show you to her girlfriends.

What Guys Said 2

• If you've got it, flaunt it. Go commando!

• Fantasy... troll.

What Girls Said 2

• When I saw this question you asked,I think you are a guy. uhh, I think maybe you should have a talk with that girl

• are you a guy?

• yes

• WELL THEN SIGN UP AS A GUY...JEEZ WTF is wrong with these people...

• fook you I did as a guy must pressed the wrong thing