What kind of clothes look nice on a guy?

Hey all, I was wanting to get some new clothes and I was looking to get some nicer stuff. Right now I usually just wear t shirts and khakis. As for nicer stuff, I'm not necessarily referring to suit and tie stuff. I'm really just looking to look nice in a more everyday setting. But feel free to mention whatever you like to see on a guy from t shirts to suits. I always liked how some people just tend to look good almost every time I see them and would like to be like that as well. And if possible provide links to pictures of what you like and where I can find it. thanks!

thanks for the quick responses. Yall gave really good suggestions. And don't worry I'm not doing this just achieve a certain look or "fit in" I am genuinely just curious about some different styles I want to try to rock lol
today I went a little simple. I picked up some polos and v necks. But I want to get some nicer stuff eventually like a vest that one of you suggested (a friend of mine suggested those awhile ago as well) but I'm a little broke right now lol. But I'm going to get $2500 at the end of the month so I'll get a few nicer things then

Most Helpful Girl

• wardrobe depends on the occasion! suits are only for formal events silly you do not need to wear them to impress a girl...unless its for your job or something like if you work in a bank...

for school and every day basis, I love guys who dress simple...a nice tshirt or shirt and jeans, sneakers for shoes. hoodies are nice, or you can even wear simple dress shirts with jeans on certain days...like plaid or abercrombie looking ones...its really no big deal...i don't pay attention much to how guys dress as long as they look simple neat and tidy.

if you want some inspiration, definitely check out clothing sites like urbanoutfitters, forever21 men, h&m men, abercrombie, etc

for formal wear...GQ magazine can give you some tips you do not need to spend a lot of money just get inspiration from it for when you go shopping

What Girls Said 9

• I'm what you call a Rockabilly. So grease monkey boys with slick hair, sideburns, leather jackets and rolled up jeans catch my fancy. Think it just depends on the girl yeah?

You can't into my pants wearing khakis, but like I said, that's just me!

• Dark jeans are comfortable and a little classier than most things but not to the standard of suits either. A button down polo is nice and usually looks good with dark wash jeans. Whatever you find, make sure it's comfortable and it's you. Don't ttry to be someone you're not.

• It really depends on the guy, and I honestly hardly care what a guy wears as long as they don't look like a total slob, so I'm hesitant to answer this... but... I have to say, I'm a fan of guys who wear J Crew/Banana Republic kind of clothes.

• I don't know what it is with vests on guys but I like them they look somewhat formal but not really so I guess that's an everyday style, I love ties too.

• something casual

• kilts are sexyyy ;P

• What I like on guys are some nice pants, shirt, and that black jacket thing that some guys wear. link different shoes though. Black shoes are usually the best and khakis are nice too. Also, the shirt in the link could just be one color.

Casual wear is good too. Jeans and a t-shirt is fine.

• I Love boys with skinny jeans! (Justin Bieber jeans)

Superdry jacket!

High top shoes are the best!

• I love it when guys wear cardigans...something about a guy wearing that is just attractive lol

What Guys Said 4

• Men all look like crap no matter what they wear, and they look even worse with no clothes at all. Just try and wear something that doesn't have any of last weeks dinner on it.

• No way!

The reason I am thankful I am a girl is because I get to date one of you hot looking guys! I feel sorry for men because you get stuck dating girls with all there drama. :)

• And here I think things are all the other way around! Guess that's the way it's always been, and always will be, so I'll just be happy for it. ; - )

• If you're on a budget places like Goodwill and Salvation Army actually have some really nice stuff. People say I'm a nice dresser and I get a lot of stuff from these 2nd hand stores.

I'm more of a collar shirt kind of guy so maybe you could get some nice polos and button downs. I've gotten away from hoodies, since everyone does that. I tend to wear a lot of plaid and thin striped shirts. Layering is nice to do, if you can.

• To elaborate on Goodwill and SA a little more- you won't find anything unless you REALLY look. This takes time, but you will find like new brand names 85% of the time. Just inspect everything super good, since sometimes these things have holes, stains, or weird irregularities in the size.

• wanna look like a boss? than dress like a boss... balllllllerrrrrrr... muahaha. doesn't matter what you wear as long as you carry confidence in it.

• ...the more expensive the clothes the better. Rock a rolex and designer swag and you'll be set :P

• Lol, don't hate for callin ya'll out