If we switched outfits right now, what would I be wearing?

you would be wearing a light blue denim mini skirt with lace trim, a mint green lace cami, and mint green slingback heels. you would have a small diamond tennis bracelet and diamond stud earrings. your makeup would be some black winged eyeliner, mascara, pink blush, and bubblegum pink lip gloss.

do you like your new outfit? tell me what mine would be!

Updates:
eww stinky boy clothes. haha. more girls need to answer. I don't wanna dress like a boy.

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• You would be wearing New Balance basketball shoes in size 15, a red England national team football jersey and white gym shorts.

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• you would be wearing a muscle tee, sweats, and reebok cross trainers. I just got done working out lol.

as far as what I'd be wearing, well...

i don't think pink blush brings out my eyes best.

0|0
    0|0
  • A latex uni-leotard, buttless leather panties, and a gimp mask. Lucky for you you caught me in my Saturday clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers and a wifebeater

0|0
    0|0
  • thats way to girlie. youd be wearing a hurley muscle shirt and gym shorts... and stinky socks <3

0|0
    0|0
  • You would be wearing a blue Nike t-shirt and blue gym shorts with a white trim lol. I always dress comfortably and casually around the house.

I guess I would be freaked out to be in girls clothing but I'd probably look in the mirror out of curiousity lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be wearing basketball shorts and a tshirt lol.

I have no idea what a cami looks like, or what slingback heels are but they sound fab! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you would be topless, with shorts

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing pandas don't wear clothes

Although I would look adorable in a mini skirt ... Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • a bathrobe and underwear with holes in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • calvin klein briefs and some boss head sets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a pair of socks

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• --Blue American Eagle skinny jeans

--A tight red t-shirt that says I <3 Pirates, except the <3 is a skull and crossbones (I bought it at Disneyland 5 years ago)

--A black pullover hoodie that says Pink in black and white letters

--Eye makeup is a swipe of black shadow on the lid near the lashline, then pale gold swept up into the crease, and then a little champagne colored shadow towards the brow bone. My lip gloss is a really pale pink.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and I forgot shoes (I'm inside and not wearing them right now). I was wearing old, beat up black Converse low tops.

• tank top and shorts.do you want to switch haircuts too? I have a PRIT-ty awesome bowlcut going on right now

0|0
    0|0
  • red sundress :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be wearing a fuzzy robe and a bath towel on your head.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be wearing, black leggings and white tank-top, no make-up and really messy tied up hair :P

0|0
    0|0