Is it weird for a girl with a boyfriend to send me this video?

I have been talking to this girl for a couple weeks now and she has shown a lot of signs that she likes me. The only thing is is that she has a boyfriend. The first night I met her she was very very flirty with me and I had my arm around her almost the entire night and when we were waiting for the car to pick us up, she cuddled really close to me and everything.

But she starts a lot of conversations. Due to the fact she has a boyfriend I am trying not to initiate anything, so I try not to text her too much to start a conversation. But almost every night if I haven't talked to her that day she will send me a message with just "hi :)". She has also made a couple nicknames for me. If she makes fun of me for something she will immediately send back "you know I love you". The other day she sent me this video: Sexy Sexual Love Poems For Loved Ones, its on youtube.

It is a funny video and meant to be a joke, but it still says at the end very seriously send this to someone you love. I mean I know she doesn't LOVE me but is that a normal thing for a girl with a boyfriend to send. I hate assuming things and maybe I'm reading too much into this, but with everything that she has done I can't help but think she likes me.

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely sounds to me like she's interested. Sometimes on here it's difficult to tell if it's just the questionner's opinion or wants, but this is much more obvious. Definite facts like her often texting you in the evenings, nicknames etc, she likes you. There is a chance that she simply loves male attention and her boyfriend's isn't enough, so she seeks it elsewhere even though she doens't want anything more, just to flirt. But it seems likely that she likes you.

Maybe flirt back a bit more, let her know that you're interested, see her again and maybe respond to any moves she tries to make on you. She might not want to leave her boyfriend for you if she's not sure that you like her in that, but when you make it clear she will. Or she might try to get with you while still with her boyfriend. It's really up to you how you'd react in this situation - think about it if it seems likely to happen. Or maybe she'll not like you flirting back and trying to get with her because actually, as I said above, she just likes the attention and the flirting, but is happy with her relationship really. Only one way to find out though!

Good luck & hope this helps :)

P.S. Please everyone comment on & rate my answer - positive or negative, all feedback is appreciated!

What Girls Said 4

• Now... Here is the problem I see. Let's say she leaves her man and ends up with you. What do you think she will do to you? The exact same thing she is doing to her current boyfriend. No body wants that behavior in a significant other! She has waaaay way crossed the line. No sane, sweet, good girlfriend would ever act like that. To be more blunt... Sounds like a Ho!

• i don't think your over thinking this at all just go with what ever you heart tells you

• what video?

• Yeah, her whole behavior is out of line. It's alright to flirt a little, but she is obviously crossing a line. Sounds like she wants to have her cake & eat it too if you know what I mean.

What Guys Said 1

• I believe that the interest for you is deffinantly there but she can't really move on forward because of her boyfriend. I wouldn't suggest asking her about what's going on or else thinks could totally turn on you and she would be like "I thought we were just friends?" and that's what you want to avoid.

Jut keep hanging out with her and let things fold out, if she does like you she will let you know and keep things going between you two. But I do adivse that you keep your distance, it seems like this girl doesn't really know what she wants if she is flirting heavily with you but still with her boyfriend, what is that all about?