Describe My Body Shape?

link

eg. stocky, plump, big-boned, wide, heavy, fat, overweight, round

please do not consider my feelings when answering this please use the word fat if that's what you think describes me best I know I'm fat so don't deny it for my sake

i just want a combination of word that best describe my body shape

thanks in advance

link

if your interested in answering

thanks in advance

Most Helpful Girl

• pear-shaped.

What Guys Said 6

• I like the term vuluptious. sounds alluring . its all in how you sell yourself. some people use fat as an insult. turn it into a compliment. nothings one sided in this universe . ;) and nothing is sexier then a curvvy woman who will take charge and isn't afraid of getting herself some !

• Chubby/overweight. You have some hidden potential.

• hidden potential behind all that excess fat.. Agreed :D

• You've got some rolls, you just need to knead them out. It takes most women longer to lose weight than men so don't get discouraged if you don't see results for awhile.

• overweight.

eating healthy and working out will take you far.

• thanks for answering :]

• Thick and pear-shaped.

• thanks for answering :]

• to fat for sex

• thanks for answering :]

What Girls Said 15

• Honey you're not fat there's just stuff there trust me not everyone is a 00 even though we all want to be :/ Haha. Definantly pear shaped but not fat. Fat is like trying to think of a celebrity ... Oh Nikki blonsky I think that is her name. Anyways I mean there's stuff to lose is my point but yah lol.

• I don't even want to be 00 lol the reason I started forcing myself to gain weight is because I was told bony and girls told me I'm too skinny (I was normal back then) at some point I stopped caring altogether and got real fat without realizing it.. I just want to lose at least enough weight to have a straighter stomach and be in the healthy range, since I'm scared I get one of those health problems fat people get

• Oh OK I understand.

• A bit chubby and also curvy.

• thanks for answering although I think I'm too chubby not a bit chubby :]

• you're pear shaped,and I wouldn't call you fat,cause when I hear fat I think of a round shape,you are over-weight,but not fat

• thanks for answering :]

• I think you are either pear shaped or hourglass shaped. If you measure you bust, waist, hips and plug it in under google under body shape it should tell you.

• thanks for answering :]

• Your just a pear shape love your body period.

• thanks, I hate some things in it, that I can obviously change, I love that I'm curvier than most girls even if I lost weight. period.

• hahah I like your comment

• ...sorry..i believe the description would mean overweight.

• thanks for answering :]

• and don't apologies for giving your opinion, I asked for your opinion :]

• 5 pounds over plump. if that makes sense :P you have great potential though! from what I can see of your hair it looks shiney and healthy, and your nails look nice. if you lost weight you'd probably be gorgeous!

• your answer really made me smile cause the 2 things I take care of the most are my hair and nails :]

THANKS :]

• haha you're welcome! :)

• Uh, normal with some extra curves? Pear-shaped. I wouldn't call you chubby...

• Normal with extra curves? well if its your honest opinion I won't argue lol

thanks for answering anyway :]

• I honestly think you have a great body :) But really, I think everyone does, as long as they're healthy.

• Chubby.

• Thanks for answering :]

• honestly, overweight and hourglass shaped.

• thanks for answering :]

• no worries! I think you have great curves :)

• I'm going to be honest here, I think you're overweight. Your body shape is pear at the moment but if you lost weight I think you'd look a lot better.

Your midsection, thighs and arms especially look like they have too much fat on them.

Exercising and eating healthily is your best bet to feeling and looking great.

I don't agree with people on here calling you "thick" when clearly you could stand to shed a few pounds. Good luck!

• agreed

• mangageek, that's awesome. I'm hoping that's what will happen for me too! In addition to being better for my health, the environment and poor hopeless animals.

• Im sorry I just thought maybe your one of those people who never try to look better and always look good :]

• your mid section is abnormally long , weird hips ..short legs , chubby looking and a bit pear shaped. you asked for honesty :)

• thanks :]

• btw my mid-section is very normal (well compared to my sisters.. so it might be a genetic thing).. its my legs that are short..

• Thick

• I wouldn't say fat at all. I'd say thick since you're pretty evenly balanced where chubby would be like if you had a big stomach.

• you wouldn't say fat, but you would agree its better if I lose weight right ;) , thanks for answering anyway :]

• Between chubby and thick (thick because of your thighs)

• yeah I know my thighs have a weird curve on them, thanks for answering though :]