Calling all native americans, what group am I because I don't know?

clothing - I were dark color's black red some times blue and over shirts are the same color's and just plan blue jeans

items - I were black gloves ALL the time. I were a coker(naitve american coker)

social life - I only hag out with less than 5 people. I'm in the drama club, art club and I go to a lot of powwow's

Most Helpful Guy

• In my vast research I can say without a doubt that you are a very close and dear royalty member of

The Keetoowah.

They are known distinctly for their black gloves as well as their poor grammar, spelling and cokers. The coker gave it away for most other tribesmen of non royalty wear simple chokers or collars...

Congrats KimoSabi

What Girls Said 2

• i'm only a fraction native american so this question probably wasn't even posed to me but imma answer it anyway :) if you're talking about a high school/social group it sounds like you're on the nerdy/unknown side

• what the f*** are you talking about?

What Guys Said 2

• Fashion does not have anything to do with being native american since it's a RACE. Hey! If I wear clothing that has Korean letters on it, am I Korean!?

• Nerd , as rude as it sounds...