How much of a difference does makeup make?

Do you girls find it makes a big diffecence or not? Like does it depend on your artistic skills? =)

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes a different. And yes, it really depends on your artistic skills. If you can make it so it looks natural, it's better. But if you cake it on, and you don't know when to stop, you're going to look like a clown. For me though, wearing make up makes me feel better about myself and have more confidence.

• what make up do you like to wear?

• Just foundation and some mascara. But I also do wear an oil controller.

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't always depend on your artistic skills. I mean, if you are inherently artistic, I'm sure it's easier to apply make-up. But if you're not and you practice everyday, you get the hang of it after a while. Make-up done right enhances your features without looking too unnatural.

• I haven't found that wearing or neglecting to wear makeup makes an impact on how others interact with me. So in general I don't waste my time with it. Sure I wear it for interviews and presentations... Because society has brainwashed me into thinking those particular events require such efforts.

• depends on if the girl knows how to wear make up that suite her. the same thing dosen't work for everybody. and good make up can make a big difference

• Makeup makes a huge difference for me. And I also think that while artistic skill does play a part, the only impact it has is the amount of time you take to be fully comfortable in applying makeup so it enhances your face.

People usually don't recognize me if they first see me without makeup and the next time they meet me I'm with makeup. And I don't cake on my makeup nor am I a fan of heavy eye makeup for everyday.

• it depends on how much makeup the girl is wearing.

• a huge difference. google befoe and after and you'll seee

What Guys Said 1

• Depending on the amount warn, it could make a bit or little impact. Sometimes, to the point of you asking "who the hell is that chick waving at me"?