Whats more important a good looking guy or the guy that isn't the best looking but writes poems for you?

Whats more important a good looking guy or the guy that isn't the best looking but writes poems for you? I won't judge just be honest.

Not exactly poems but like a nice romantic guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like poems or any of that romatic stuff really,but I know what you're getting at,and yes,i'd rather a sweet guy than a hot jerk

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• Romantic doesn't mean that makes you a gentleman, being good looking doesn't make you an jerk. But I would say that 90% of girls will be highly likely to pick that one nice guy who isn't the finest of the crop, over some jacked guy who treats her with no respect. Yes, it might be hard to come by a good looking guy because they, " always seem to be taken" but it's even harder to come by that one guy who's willing to put aside his life to write out his feelings for you. This society has been caught up on so much "hook-ups", and " dating the hotest guy in school" that we have lost the true meaning of being lady like, or a gentlemen. There's less guys out there that are willing to write a poem, and sadly to say, that small number is still depleating. SO yes, the nice romantic guy would be picked over the jacked dude

• Hands down the nicer guy over the cuter guy. I could never date a jerk, even if he was hot. Jerks are completely insufferable.

• Good looking guy

• I would love a guy to write poems for me, I'd pick him any day (; Well, as long as they weren't overly cheesy or cliche.

• the romantic guy for sure

• I'm not really into poems to be honest. So, the good looking guy.

What Guys Said 0