When a guy tells a girl looks don't matter?

When a guy tells a girl Looks don't matter it means he loves her 4 more than her hotness. Wen girls do they saying I'll work around your looks. What do you think about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Covjek se zaljubi gledajuci ženu, žena se zaljubi slušajuci covjeka". J.Ducic go to google translate choose croatian.should I trust that quote? should I trust your quote? I choose not to trust either,both men and women value looks,and both of them value personality.looks get people near you,personality makes them stay.

What Girls Said 10

• True for most guys & girls

Except for the guys you should add in there's only a certain level of unattractiveness you can fall to that my love will blind. Example: I'll still love you 5 - 10 lbs more but anymore than that & we have to work on it.

• No.

• Well, first, you called it a "fact"---It's just your opinion.

Secondly, this is an individual thing. I know girls who love guys for more than their physical appearance, and I know guys who settle for a girl (or "work around their looks"). And vice versa.

• I think it's a bunch of bull to make generalizations about something like that just based on someone's gender.

• I find it annoying when guys say that it's just like oh shut up and give me a real compliment. I think if you don't find someone attractive you can't be in a relationship with them.

• What a bitch of a girl. Did she say that too you? It means she doesn't find you attractive.

• I don't know, I don't read men's minds. But I do know I'm always attracted to the man I'm with, but if he turned ugly, I'd be just as attracted. That is why looks don't matter to women.

• if a guy I was dating told me looks don't matter, I would think he thought I was ugly

• Guys love a hot girl and then pretend its because of her personality. Girls try get to know a guy and fall for him, in spite of his looks.

• Disagree

• I disagree.

Looks matter to guys and girls equally. To say they don't is just foolish.

Love is when you see an imperfect person perfectly. To me, that implies you're still attracted to them on a physical and emotional level. You don't "overlook" looks in a relationship, it's just that the way your partner treats you and how s/he makes you feel becomes more important over time.

What Guys Said 2

• When I say "looks don't matter", I'm lying because they do. I'm not saying I was my girlfriend to be a goddess. I'm not even saying that I deserve that. But I MUST be sexually attracted to a girl if I'll ever consider dating her. That doesn't mean she's traditionally viewed as attractive. Maybe, that makes me a monster.

• sounds like bullsh*t to me