Should tall girls wear heels?

I am 5 foot 8 and 16 years old is it weird to other high school guys if I wear high heels? is that unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• well the average height for a guy in the US is like 5'9-5'10, so if you wear heels you will almost undoubtedly be taller than quite a few guys. to me this makes it much less attractive to those guys. most girls, however, do like taller guys so if your into 6+ guys anyway, then I don't think it matters. but again if your trying to get with an average sized guy, ya its unattractive

What Guys Said 5

• If you were to live in the netherlands that would be no problem because the average man is 1.80 metres here but don't know how that is in the usa.

a.80 metres = 6 feet if I'm correct in assuming that 1 foot = 12 inches and not 33,33 cm

• Wear heels if you want to, height doesn't really matter. Although, they seem so uncomfortable I don't know how girls can wear them :O

• I think that you shouldn't wear high heels.

• thats too freaking tall if you wear high heels just wear some vans converse nikes etc.

• i prefer you be shorter than me without heels. so I like 5'7" girls but I prefer when your taller than me with heels. something about it is just extremely sexy to me

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5 foot 8 as well, and I love wearing heels! It's understandable if you're a little self-conscious about being so tall in them at first, but trust me, it doesn't matter to a guy. They like tall girls AND short girls. Rock those heels. :)

• Of course! Look at models. Height is not a big deal unless you make it one.

• i'm the same height. I wear heels sometimes... if you want to wear them, and as long as you can walk well in them, do it! you have to be confident though to show everyone how gorgeous you are!

• you'd probably tower over the guys and that might be intimidating for hs age boys