How can I get women to compete for me?

I'm only attracted to extremely good looking women that directly pursue me.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a very depressing post, with very depressing answers to your dilemma. First of all, why does "power" and "wealth" a must to get attractive women? Most quality attractive women don't care about such things. I'll be honest, I'm poor and sometimes worry about money, although I don't worry about women. You really don't want a girl that likes you because of social status, power, wealth, or whatever just about everyone has told you. That's shallow, and, let's not kid ourselves- gold digging hooches.

The number one thing you should be worried about first and foremost is your personality. Be funny and personable. You make a lot of money in my opinion so I wouldn't worry about that. But don't be one to brag about it either . I guess I'm just really surprised so many people think that money = women. Yes, it does in many cases (of course I know this) but it's not the real deal.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Be either hotter than them, rich, or a sex god.

• Well I make about 80k a year two years out of college but I'm a virgin. Don't do much socially other than the gym or working places after I get off work

• HOT or NOT says in better looking than 83% of men in my age range with 351 votes. I don't talk much

• Don't trust hotornot.com plenty of guys are overrated.

• Show your face and body please.

• don't be a tool. good luck. :D

What Guys Said 3

• Hello,

you will need a lot of wealth, a lot of status/power/influence, and finaly women have to feel empowered socialy by been with you..

Good Luck

Chris

• Do you ever wonder if there is anything more to life then being really really ridiculously good looking?

• To compete for you? Have exceptional wealth and/or talent and be very attractive.