Do you guys hate when girls don't wear makeup?

OK I don't but I don't for some reasons, first I don't need to for I don't have any zits or pimples like ever second I don't because I'm not that type of person and I'm kinda laid back person and don't like dressing up all the time third I'm always on the go after school and what not going to practice or hanging out at the gym

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy crap, please learn to write in coherrent sentences. Surprisingly I actually understood what you were asking even though it was written in the way a mentally handicapped 12 year old would talk.

No, we don't care whether or not women wear make up, in fact we care so little that we don't even notice if you're wearing it.

The care factor for make up starts and ends in your teens. Once you're a real woman, you won't care either.

What Guys Said 3

• I actually don't care if girls wear makeup at all, I am single but If I had a girlfriend I'd tell her to stop buying it because she doesn't need to look good in it, so it would save money and if she wanted to look good it'd be attention for guys and since she's mine, nothing will happen, so to answer the question, DITCH THE MAKEUP. You look fine the way you are.

• No, I don't mind at all. It's nice to see a girl who is confident that she looks good enough without being made up at all times.

• some girls look gorgeous wiht make up and need it. some girls are naturally beautiful (:

What Girls Said 2

• makeup shouldn't cover anything but enhance stick to basics only like eyeliner mascara and lipgloss

• Wearing make up doesn't mean you're high maintenance. No matter how attractive someone is, EVERYONE looks better with make up. You don't need a lot, but if you high light your best features, everyone looks better with.