hair color and style?

My friend and I were just wondering what color and style of hair do guys like best?

say.for a disco!

it doesn't matter what kind of hair we have, its the kind that you like best on a girl-curly or straight, long or short, up or down, colour etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for being the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

Length and style of hair should depend on the personality of the individual and possibly who she wants to attract.

Hope this helps. .

• What about black hair?

• Generally falls into "brunette" category. . . but yeah Iv'e never seen a girl with black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin that wasn't a knock out

What Guys Said 3

• You have to be more specific, I mean are you going out on a date, are you just hanging out?

What kind of hair do you have, straight, curley, short, long. Too many variables.

• the one that you already have .lol

• I prefer straight hair, and I love it when they put it up.

What Girls Said 0