Would this bathing suit good on a girl size 34D?

link

All the bathing suits for Ds are hideous and either look like bras or belong on old ladies. Suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have DD and underwire tops or halters

Work best. It'sreally hard to find stylish and good quality together. Try Everything but water.com

They have a great selection especially if you are not plus size all

around

What Guys Said 3

• No. Those bikini tops are ugly imo and if anything only work on smaller boobs.

• Most things look good on a girl with 34Ds.

• So what suit DID you go with?

• depends

What Girls Said 8

• They might not give you much support at all.. and as a result might just fall down a lot, and make your boobs look sad :( Halter top bikinis are a good, safe choice.

• When you are chesty, it is best to wear something with more support, such as a halter. If you could find that kind of a top with a thicker halter then it would work.

I used to be fairly chesty, a 36C and I'm 5'1 so that takes up a lot of my body, haha. I always wore halter bikini tops, and it made my boobs look great.

• You definitely need something with straps, so the black and white one is good.

• I have DD and I prefer the halter style tops because I feel like they are more secure.

• first link - you probably need much more support than that, and bandeaus tend to look better on a smaller chest (in my opinion)

second link - same kinda point, but that one comes with removal straps so it will be okay, but still not great in terms of support.

3rd link - I think this ones pretty good because of the straps and underwire, so you should have enough support.

all in all, I think the second two will work well and look great on you! the first one will also look good but probably will not give you enough support

• I don't know where you're looking for bathing suits to make you think that cause I'm the same size and I can easily find amazing bathing suits but that's besides the point. Bandeau tops are not the best option for bigger boobs because you need a lot more support. I suggest a halter or an underwire top like the last one. I prefer underwire tops cause it gives more support and lift and it seriously makes your boobs look amazing. Bandeau tops will slip off and aren't flattering at all. It suits smaller chested girls better.

• If you want support you need a top with wide straps or underwire. A lot of these come with strange bottoms though that belong on our mothers, not us! I don't think any of those 3 tops will give that much support for you if you need support.

• I think the third link is the best. It has a bunch of different colors and ways to wear it, and gives great support