Girls and Guys, Most Attractive Eye Color?

just curious about which eye color people find most attractive, this is only based on eye color.

• Blue
    9% (3)33% (7)18% (10)Vote
  • Brown
    24% (8)19% (4)22% (12)Vote
  • Green
    32% (11)19% (4)27% (15)Vote
  • Hazel
    29% (10)24% (5)27% (15)Vote
  • Black
    6% (2)5% (1)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|8

Most Helpful Girl

• What about grey? You forgot that one

0|1
    0|0
    • do you hv grey eyes?

• Show All
    • well I have like 107 friends on here, and 100 are girls ;P how bout you give me the first symbol of your username and I'll guess after that lol

• It starts with a D and ends with an 8 ;)

What Girls Said 14

• BROWN! They are warm and make me want to cuddle. Why doesn't anyone like brown? This is jack squat... Blue, green, hazel. La de fricken da. Really it doesn't matter depends on the person. I am like the only one in my whole 3 families with brown eyes minus maybe 5 or 6 other people. My household held all blue or bluish eyes but me.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has black eyes - I can't see his pupils unless there's a light shining in his eyes then I can sort of make his pupils out. I'm jealous! I've got boring blue eyes and his eyes are Black! O-o I think I'm going to invest in colored contacts :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I could never decide between hazel and green eyes... They're both just oh-so lovely! Then, I met my boyfriend, who has hazel-green eyes. What a perfect combination *sigh*

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush on this guy...his eyes were probably technically hazel, but they were this golden yellow color. They were so beautiful and different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with dark brown, almost black (but not quite) eyes. I have green eyes that change from light, almost sea foamy green to dark green depending on the lighting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very light green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes :)

0|1
    0|0
  • GREY!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel. ;) Probably because the guy I like has Hazel eyes. Really it's like that. But if he had brown, I'd choose brown. Because when you like someone you just find them attractive no matter what color eyes they have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have green and love green or blue eyes:)

0|0
    0|0
  • love light colored eyes.. I picked green

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm stuck between two ! Hazel Or Green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel for sure. Mine are hazel :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• doesnt make a difference to me. if it's the right girl, when I look into her eyes I see stars. not the color

3|1
    0|0
  • brown, they are warm and cute, plus I'm kind of bored of blue/green

3|1
    0|0
  • I like blue or green eye color on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • green .. though I'm not a big eye fan =/ overrated lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote blue. Girls with blond hair and blue eyes make me weak at the knees.

0|0
    1|0
    • Are you a natzi?

• Show All
    • lol I swear that's an Asian thing cause my boyfriend is the exact same way! (guessing why he chose me) :P It's probably because we want something different to ourselves.

• Maybe lol. Blue eyes are very alluring. Hair color to me doesn't matter as much so I don't know why I put it in the original post.

• hazel...freakin beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Grey then green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green. My own eyes are green too.

0|0
    0|0