What's your favorite combo on a girl?

Like I mean hair and eyes? what's your favorite? Examples being blond hair and blue eyes or brown hair and green eyes etc...?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I think this preference has something to do with one's own hair and eye colour combination. That's just a thought. I have brown hair and lighter brown/green eyes and I prefer girls with dark hair and blue eyes.

0|0
    1|0
  • browne eyes or hazel eyes for some reason. don't care about hair color. but eyes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark hair and green eyes, but I prefer girls with really dark brown hair and brown eyes...

2|0
    0|0
  • red hair with either green or blue eyes, preferably a mix of the 2.

yes it is possible, I've seen it before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair, blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • red hair green eyes

1|0
    1|1
  • Blue eyes, blond or red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes, Nice smile

0|0
    0|0
  • dark hair,blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • red hair, green eyes. its the rarest color combo out there. which makes it unique. unique is what men want. forget the rest

1|1
    1|0
    • No blond hair and blue eyes? :(

• Show All
    • nothing wrong with girls who have blond hair and blue eyes. K

• everything wrong with them. ha!

What Girls Said 6

• I like asian, black and hispanic men so Dark hair and brown eyes are my favorite :D but on white guys I like dark brown hair and brown eyes but in all honesty it doesn't matter there are many hot people out there with blue eyes, green eyes, black hair, blond hair. It doesn't matter. If a person is hot their hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I have dark hair and green eyes,so that's what I usually think of as attractive,people usually like what they find familiar,or their opposite,depending on their personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair, Green eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • i have blond hair and green eyes and I don't really ever hear guys say that's what they dig...:)

0|0
    0|0
    • wouldnt you mean "sad face :(" cause your not hit on?

• no, I'm pretty so I have no problems just think its weird guys always want blue eyes blond hair or what ever the combination lol

• I have blond hair (that will turn dark brown) and green eyes...I like green eyes the most but have liked every color of eyes. hair doesn't matter, but right now I'm digging blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • not a lesbian, but I think dark hair and light eyes are a great combo

0|1
    0|0