What's the stupidest thing you have done when you were bored?

People do stupid things when they get bored, what the stupidest thing you've done?

me, I dance like I'm having a drunken partay!:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried to count my hair...

How stupid is that?

What Guys Said 8

• signed up to GAG ;)

• me and 5 friends duct taped six skateboards to the bottom of a bowflex box. we painted a jamaican flag on the side of the box and launched ourselves down the steepest hill we could find. that was back in sophomore year in HS about 7 years ago. good times.

• When I was 14 me and my brother were bored, it was close to dark but still light out and we thought about dumb things to do and some how the thought of having me lay by the side of the road came to mind. So I would lay down and as a car stopped I would jump up and run into the woods, almost got hit twice and a guy chased me once...lol

• getting drunk and smoking a ton of weed and having a fireworks fight with my buddies while wearing armor. afterward, smoke some more weed and down some more shots. try really hard to reflect back what just happened.

waking up and feeling the pain and doing it all over again.

- can't imagine doing this anymore but I consider this stupidest.

• You don't want to know

• I once watched a Dane Cook special out of boredom. Doesn't get any more stupid than that.

• Um... really bad stuff :(

• that I did nothing about it...being bored is not what we live for...and no good can ever come from it...true story

What Girls Said 6

• I think once me and my mates got fireworks and let them off in bins and everywhere, it was awesome and crazy. I have no limits to my stupidity.

• Organized my underwear -.-'

• haha. by colour or by style? :)

• no, that's perfectly acceptable. my ex was into undies and I had fun mixin and matchin :) on the other hand, which category do have have the most in. my ex had a lot so she did it in by colour

• once I had a code coulor 4 undies, once hahaha! don't anymore, everyday is causal Friday! LOL:)

• Try and count how many carts a guy was pushing I got 75 (:

• sucked you're brother.

• dyed my hair bright purple

• cyberstalk my ex