Michelle Obama's style. What do you think?

So far, I think Michelle Obama is only 2nd to Jackie O. for favorite first lady style. I love that she is stylish, and yet appropriate. What is your favorite first lady look?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like her. I think she dresses in what she should becuase she does have an image to uphold

What Guys Said 8

• I think Michelle Obama may be the best First Lady we've ever had. She is the very definition of class.

• she is the very deffinition of non existant and unimportant

• Spell much? I heard that she's the least popular First Lady ever among illiterate dullards. I guess the rumor is true.

• She is probably the first first lady that actually looks good.

• I'd hit

• She's gorgeous <3

• ya um she sure rocked the black widow dress...

fail she is normally mocked for her style...

• I never try to look at that "woman", and I use that term loosely

• I think her style costs the American tax payers too much money.

• Would be greater if her husband didn't suck as President and she was actually hot.

What Girls Said 11

• Well her style is more of what the public (everyday people) would wear. She has her own sense of style. Sometimes her clothes are a little too relaxed for my taste, you know because she's a Presidents wife but I give her thumbs up. She is confident, proud, and beautiful. My favorite first lady would have to be Jackie O. She was a stunner. :)

• I love how people are flipping out, it was just a simple style question. Personally, I love the way she dresses it super classy, elegant and still appropriate.

• I don't like her style she doesn't compare to Jackie O because even dressed casually Jacie O was stylish.

• i love both their styles but don't try to portray them unless your older but my fav. is Kate Middleton (I can't spell but the 1 that just got married) I know she's not a u.s. first lady but she's kind of the first-lady-like figure in England so that's my fav because its more young and modern.

• OMG! I LOVE IT :)))))). I have SUCH a girl crush on her. She ALWAYS looks classy yet approachable. I LOVE clothes so I keep up with the blog Mrs.O.org

• I like her style too- very classy!

• I love her style, she's very classy and sophisticated yet modern. She incorporates colors in her style very well too.

• I don't like it lol to boring..

• I think she dresses tacky

• her style is great. it shows you can be stylish, classy and not a frump

• WHY THE FUDGE DOES IT MATTER HOW SHE FUDGING DRESSES?! AMERICANS HAVE BECOME BLINDED BY THINGS LIKE STYLE AND STATUS THAN THE ACTUAL IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE WHAT THEY DO POLITICALLY. UGH.