Do you like to set trends or are you a trend follower?

Be honest Guys and Girls! Or do you even care about fashion?

Updates:
OMG this is the first question I asked where the first 9 peoples answers are in unison! Glad you all have a mind of your own :)
I have to add that with the lastest trends everybody ends up dressing the same. Creating your own fashion allows you to be yourself.
Reading your comments so far I have to say that you all seem like leaders rather than followers ;)

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear what I like, I don't really pay much attention or care what's 'in' or 'out'. I like the things I like regardless of what trends say. I mix styles a lot.

It was really convenient for me though when skinny jeans became the new 'in' thing, because I'd been sewing my jeans in for years to fit the way I like them to. Then one day I was looking around and discovered that I could actually find jeans I liked in stores, no sewing involved, lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• neither, I do my own thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no style!: I just slap on the nearest clothes and get on with my life! ... No wonder I got those weird looks when I walked out wearing a tea pot and a collection of Wallington Newspapers...

0|0
    0|0
  • I March to the beat of my own drum... pun intended! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i move ahead of the trend and I look down to straight followers who don't have a mind of their own... you could say I don't ever notice them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I just don't try to set trends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear what is comfortable. I don't set trends nor do I follow them. Boring, I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw, screw that. Male fashion is awfully dull, so I just wear whatever the hell I want. :]

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Haha, I'm pretty basic in terms of style, so definitely not a trend-setter. :P I'd like to think that I don't really follow trends, either-- I buy things because they're either cute or practical, not just because I've seen them on a runway or in a magazine. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I Follow gyaru fashion but that's not common here in the US so I guess I'm setting a trend here :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress like a 1950s pinup- so it's was a trend... Though I've stopped wearing dresses when I go out for errands because people always compliment and stare and I just wanna buy sh*t and get out and get home. So now I've mixed jeans and t shirts or mens button ups

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more of a trend follower or I try to look elsewhere for inspiration. I have to admit I like Japanese fashion more than North american fashion though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't give a craaap about fashion or what's in.

i just wear and buy whatever I like and whatever I'm comfortable in :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Fashion? People care about that stuff?

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear whatever I like as long ad it will look good on me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I set all the trends. ;) It's usually with words I use. People pick up on my catchphrases like crazy. It's hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
    • Words are the worst for trends, in London it was like a germ that spread when the word BASICALLY was over used. LoL

• Over here, it's "legit." I personally think it's a stupid word. So I make up my own words. lol

• LoL so if I start hearing of new words that everybody starts to use and it spreads to the UK I'll know it's you. :)

• Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol nah I do my own thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither, I March to the beat of my own drum and bass.

0|0
    0|0