Are hair extensions a turn off?

once I was making out with a guy and he ran his fingers through my hair and he accidentally touched my extensions .. and it was just awkward.. is it a turn off or does it matter ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that honestly depends on the guy, but I'll be honest here, they kinda suck. I've had a couple girlfriends get them, and I think that they're kinda unattractive, and yeah, in a moment like that it would be a turn off. One of my ExGFs had this sorta paranoia about things touching her hair because of it, and another had the misfortune of them getting loose and looking like crap.

Yeah. Fuck hair extensions. They're too expensive, unnatural, look and feel like crap, and all around suck, in just about every way. Are they a turn off ro a guy? Maybe. To me? Definitely.

What Guys Said 2

• No.

• Haha, not a turn-off at all. Might wanna let the guy know in advance if he's the type that likes to run his fingers through your hair, though.

What Girls Said 0