Thongs - wear them all the time?

I would like to know if someone wear thong all day from morning till evening before going to sleep or take some even for sleeping. I personally wear thongs only from morning until I come home and than I have to take them off. They feel quite uncomfortable when I wear then at home but when I wear them out they are OK. Does it happen to you too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't usually like to sleep in them but I have before. Outside of that I don't mind wearing them the whole day. I forget it's there really.

What Guys Said 2

• I wear thongs all day except when I'm nude.

• I love them. Just wish I could wear them all the time.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't have a problem with them. I sleep in whatever underwear I've worn that day, thongs included. Then I change into different undies when I get dressed again.

• I wear them all the time to be quite honest. For me at the beginning it was just a... getting used to them sort of thing. They are really uncomfortable at first, you've just got to get used to them.

• Thongs are the only undies I have worn for a long time. For me they are way more comfy. I change them whenever I shower, that way I am sleeping in a clean one. Some of them are made for comfort, some for looks. You just have to find the right kind for you.

• I am just used to them I guess hah. So really I am not bothered by them at all and hardly even notice it's there. Yes I have slept in them and not noticed.

• I wear thongs all day everyday. I don't own anything else. Maybe I'm just used to the feel.

• I wear them when I am out. I don't like wearing underwear at home as its more comfortable not to.

• i wear them till I go to sleep

i think I'v actually slept in one before too lol

they're not bad

• Sometimes, yes. They're not all too comfortable. Some are though. But I would sleep in one if I could help it!