Which hair style do you like more?

I'm getting my air cut and want to see what hair style you like the most

link

or

link

I wouldn't get my hair that short (second pic) and I have blond hair and green eyes if that helps...

I really like the bangs in the first one...but the second one is super cute too...
thank you everyone...I got the bangs and texture of the second one but I have the length of the first one:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm they are both cute styles, hard to say, depending on the shape of your face. But maybe the second one? That style, but longer, like you said, would probably look pretty cool.

• my face is between a dimond and oval lol

• ALrighty then, yeah I would totally say the second one, I mean it's a different kinda style, and fun :)

What Guys Said 3

• I would go a little more for the longer one, but nether really struck me as that nice looking.

• then what do you like? picture:+)

• Second one. Thought it would be better if it looked more casual... less 'worked on'.

• The second one.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think you could go wrong with either of them! The second one is my personal favorite since it's a little edgier and a bit more unique, but that said, both are gorgeous. :)

• I think the longer one looks better.

• I'm sure you would look great in a longer version of the second one :)

• second one.

• The second one (:

• Second one for sure, it really depends on facial features and structure as well though.

• the first one

• The second one

• second one

• second one