Cutest Video EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link

What are your thoughts about this one, I saw it last night and I immediately thought it was so cute and innocent, but from reading some comments it seems some people think its wrong and disgusting, I don't really see why tbh, whatcha think?

65

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Haha aww they're so cute! Makes me smile :)

• cute ! its not disgusting, little kids get curious and kiss sometimes, now it would be disgusting if they made out or if there was tounge but it was just a sweet inocent kiss

• awww little punkins ! they are so adorable :)

• Too cute. How did you come about that video anyway? Haha. I loved at 0:29...the little girl burped. Haha.

• it was on the 'trending' thing on youtube a while ago, I thought why not give it a watch since I was bored lol, it was also on that youtube channel raywilliamjohnson I think :)

• You're just as adorable for even posting that on here. I'm used to seeing kids try to rip each other apart. That's very sweet.

• aw thank you so much, yeah I'm usually not one to dwell on overly cute stuff but that did make me smile a lot ahaha :)

• omg that is so adorable

What Guys Said 5

• Anyone who finds that video wrong and disgusting, can never be happy in this world. There is something deeply and unnaturally wrong with them.

• Uhh.. I don't know...

For me the kids just want attention, nothing special about the vid...

And yeah, kids kissing is disgusting for me... Maybe I just don't have a strong obscure pedophile side on my mind.. Who knows? (jk lol)

• That is exactly how I reacted. =)

• Lol that is just adorable.

• Awww... Look at the cute pony

link