Cutest Video EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link

What are your thoughts about this one, I saw it last night and I immediately thought it was so cute and innocent, but from reading some comments it seems some people think its wrong and disgusting, I don't really see why tbh, whatcha think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cute. And it reminds me of my older brothers affections for me when we were growing. They were very cuddly and kissy to me as well.

Here are some cute kitty clips --->

link

link

link

What Girls Said 5

• Haha aww they're so cute! Makes me smile :)

• cute ! its not disgusting, little kids get curious and kiss sometimes, now it would be disgusting if they made out or if there was tounge but it was just a sweet inocent kiss

• awww little punkins ! they are so adorable :)

• Too cute. How did you come about that video anyway? Haha. I loved at 0:29...the little girl burped. Haha.

• it was on the 'trending' thing on youtube a while ago, I thought why not give it a watch since I was bored lol, it was also on that youtube channel raywilliamjohnson I think :)

• You're just as adorable for even posting that on here. I'm used to seeing kids try to rip each other apart. That's very sweet.

• aw thank you so much, yeah I'm usually not one to dwell on overly cute stuff but that did make me smile a lot ahaha :)

• omg that is so adorable

What Guys Said 5

• Anyone who finds that video wrong and disgusting, can never be happy in this world. There is something deeply and unnaturally wrong with them.

• Uhh.. I don't know...

For me the kids just want attention, nothing special about the vid...

And yeah, kids kissing is disgusting for me... Maybe I just don't have a strong obscure pedophile side on my mind.. Who knows? (jk lol)

• That is exactly how I reacted. =)

• Lol that is just adorable.

• Awww... Look at the cute pony

link