What are you secrets to beauty?

This is mostly aimed to women

I love hearing about secrets to beauy, heath and skin care and I think any girl would benefit as well :)

What are your beauty secrets and tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• For optimum skin care, mix equal parts of your own urine and a freshly dealt stool from a neighborhood dog, forming a paste. Apply to face and hands just before retiring for the night. When you awake in the mornin your skin will still look crappy, but you'll feel so good after you wash your face, you'll no longer care about anything else.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Lemon water! Drink it a couple times a day, it makes your skin clear and glowy, and might help with losing weight. Green tea also works similarly (and is freaking delicious, haha).

And honey is really good for skin, just put it on and leave it for at least 15-30 minutes, it gets rid of zits and makes your skin really smooth.

Also, you can never go wrong with lotion. Makes your skin look way better than without, and helps makeup go on smoother. And make sure to exfoliate! :)

• I guess my secret would be that I use certified natural products that don't have a ton of chemicals in them.

• Simplicity. Light make up, moisturizing lotion for dry skin. Spend a healthy amount of time outside and in the sun.

• Lotion. Just keep your skin moisturized.

• spf lotion

that's really the only skin care you need