What's your natural hair like?

what color? is it naturally straight, curly, wavy? do you dye it often, or at all? do you like it?

i stopped dying mine to save money..and moisture. it's medium brown, and straight for the most part & past shoulder length.

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Guy

• dark brown hair it's straight, but I shave it marines style cause I don't like spending hours on the mirror fixing it

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• When I was really little it was blond and curly but now it's really dark brown and a little wavy. I've never dyed it or anything though.

1|0
    0|0
  • brown, thick and curly. in other words it sucks ass.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown wavy hair. I was born with blond curly hair though... weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was young it was really curly now it is straight all the time

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Like a light golden brown, and curly. If I straightened it, it would probably reach almost to the bottom of my boobs by now.

I usually dye it, constantly. But I've grown it out natural to get it healthy again before I continue the abuse. =P

1|0
    0|0
  • Some shade of brown (don't remember the exact shade...) and stick straight.

I would like wavy hair, it's incredibly hard for my hair to stay wavy or curled.

I usually dye my hair because I think it's fun to get a new look every now and then.

*I first dyed it blond when I was about 7 because I wanted to look like Christina Aguilera! haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is right about 2 inches past my collar bone, and wavy.

I've never died my hair, it's a medium reddish brown(:

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural color is dark brown and it is naturally curly. I don't dye it because I like my color. I do like it, but I usually end up using a curling iron if I want to keep it curly so it looks better, otherwise I straighten it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tight curls and black in color

1|0
    0|0
  • black and extremely curly .

1|0
    0|0
  • Wavy / Curly Dirty blond.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown, curly and thick. link

1|0
    0|0
  • brown, wavy, nope, yep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly curly but straight on the ends from heat damage

1|0
    0|0
  • Its curly and I sometimes straighten it but I haven't dyed in a month because I'm trying to grow my hair out for senior yr

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Curly Frizzy...uncombable nasty crap.

1|0
    0|0
  • curly

0|1
    1|0
  • Naturally, my hair is dark brown, long and wavy.

I dye it to Golden which looks more beautiful on me :)

1|0
    0|0